Copper Ore Beneficiation Plant
Copper is one of the most useful metals .Copper ore beneficiation is a process to extract copper from raw ores. Copper ore is an ore which can produce copper metal by crushing it in ore crushing plant, grinding it in Ball mill and then smelting it in a furnace along with a piece of tin ore. Zenith Mining Machinery is a professional manufacturer of copper ore processing equipment.
Major copper ore beneficiation equipments are including:
Major copper ore beneficiation equipments are including: jaw crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen,ball mill, spiral classifier,hydrocyclone,flotation machine, efficient thickener,press filter,slurry pump,feeder, agitation tank and belt conveyor etc.
Copper Ore Benefication Process:
- Large raw copper ore for primary crushing are fed into the jaw crusher by Plate feeder and are reduced to 8 inches or smaller. After first crushing, the material will transferred to cone crusher by belt conveyor for secondary crushing; the crushed copper ore stone will then transferred to vibrating screen for classifying. After classifying, the parts whose size below the mesh size will be transferred away as final products, while the other parts will return to cone crusher, thus forming a closed circuit. Size of final products can be combined and graded according to your specific requirement.
- The smaller crushed copper ore is fed to ball mill for grinding. Inside the ball mill, the crushed copper ore will grind the ore to about 0.2 mm with 3-inch steel balls.
- The copper ore slurry is pumped to the agitation tank. This copper ore slurry is finally pumped to the flotation machine with the fine sulfide ore (~-0.074 mm) going to froth flotation cells for recovery of copper.
- It adopts the third generation tailings dry stacking technology, which can save energy by 60-80%. Furthermore, it can also protect the environment and build a base for green mine.
- In classification, hydrocyclone and vibrating screen can enhance the classifying effects.
- In grinding and classification, with characteristics of large processing capacity and small floor area, superfine lamination autogenous mill can save energy by more than 85%.
- In crushing, it adopts traditional two-stage and a closed circuit system for ideal fineness. Besides, jaw crushers have large crushing capacity.
Maybe you are interested: